You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Collections from Friends of the Archive using Archive-It. This page was captured on 19:01:46 May 24, 2010,
and is part of the West Australian Nut and Tree Crop Association Collection collection.
The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page.
View Missing URLs
Table of Contents
Yearbook 4, 1978
- Ornamental Nut Trees Sleeping Beauties -- Homer L. Jacobs
- Methods of Predicting the Nutrient Needs of Nut Trees -- Darrell Sparks
- Pecans for South Australia -- L. C, McMaster
- Growing Walnuts -- Tom Speer
- Trials with Nut Crops in Carnarvon. -- J. R. Burt
- Sites, Layout and Irrigation for Nut Orchards - G. Parlevliet
- Budding Persians, Black Walnuts, Heartnuts and Butternuts on Black Rootstocks -- Bill and Louis Davie
- Harvesting Filberts by Helicopter -- E. K. Johnson
- Comments on Starting an Almond Orchard -- K. Rouw
- Preparation of Home-Grown Macadamia Nuts - California Macadamia Society
- The Dwarf Coconut and Indian Oil Nut in Broome -- F. Lullfitz
- Watheroo Group Try Jojoba Growing -- Mary Busher
- Description of Macadamia Varieties -- R.M. 0'Mara
- Proposed Commercial Pistachio Orchard North West of Moora, W.A.
Part II -- A.C. Belford
- The Great Northern Hickories -- R.D. Campbell