The maps in this section illustrate the history of the Alaska Highway.
- Interactive Alaska Highway Map
This interactive map allows site visitors to glean interesting factoids and bits of trivia about the Alaska Highway.
- The New Highway and Resources Map Series No. 10
Compiled from the latest aerial surveys, this full-colour map, by Mundy's Maps of Vancouver, depicts British Columbia, Alberta, the Yukon Territory, and part of Alaska and the Northwest Territories and shows new developments.
- The Alaska Highway — “Trail of 42”
Alaska Highway Map printed on Envelopes
- Alaska-British Columbia Map showing the Alaska Highway
Map placed within supplied files called Map#1
- Inside Cover, THE ROAD: Constructing the Alaska Highway
Inside cover map from the catalogue “The Road: Constructing the Alaska Highway”