Partners - Credits
The Heritage Community Foundation, project developer and site manager, would like to thank the following institutions for the use of their material, time, guidance, support and additional resources. They were instrumental in the success of this project.
- CKUA Radio Network - Heritage Trails custodians
- Cultural Facilities and Historical Resources Division, Alberta Community Development - Provincial sites information
- Industry Canada
- Legacy,Alberta's Cultural Heritage Magazine
Thanks also to the following people and institutions for permission to use their copyrighted materials to enhance the site:
- Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery, Library and Archives
- Heartland Associates, Inc.
- Provincial Museum of Alberta, Archaeology and Ethnology Division
- Cheryl Croucher, Porcupine Stone Productions - Heritage Trails producer
Most of the photography you see on this website was done by Kim Palmer, the Web Content Manager for the Heritage Community Foundation and Co Project Manager for the Alberta How the West was Young Digitization Project. Thank-you Kim!
About Us: Project Development Team
Would you like to link to us? Use this button: