hide You are viewing an archived web page collected at the request of University of Alberta using Archive-It. This page was captured on 16:08:49 Dec 08, 2010, and is part of the HCF Alberta Online Encyclopedia collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information
Home St. Paul's Cemetery
Next Back
English / Français
Charles was born at Gull lake N.W.T., the son of a H.B.C. voyageur. In his youth, young Charles also worked for the H.B.C. He married Marie Bellerose at Fort Pitt. The family was established on river lots in St. Albert in 1882. In 1889 Charles Beauregard and Marie Bellerose, their sons Julien, Louis, Norbert and two married daughters, Justine (Mrs. François Valette) and Eliza (Mrs. Thomas Ridsdale) settled on land adjoining each other north of the mission of St. Paul Des Métis. In 1909 they all registered homesteads. Charles died on June 1, 1911 and Marie Bellerose died on March 11, 1927.
Located in Row R