- What is usually dried, braided, and burned for use in Aboriginal
- sour grass
- sweet and sour sauce
- sweet grass
- She was the first entertainer to receive the National Aboriginal
- Susan Aglukark
- Tantoo Cardinal
- Buffy Sainte-Marie
- This man was known as the “Chief of Chiefs”
- Big Bear
- Running buffalo
- Information not recorded in written format, but that is instead passed
down through generations using stories and legends that are told by word and
mouth are called?
- Oral Culture
- Oral Communication
- Oral History
- These people live in the very northern regions of Canada and prefer to
be known by their own community name.
- The Cree people refer to themselves as Nehiyawak which means…
- exact people
- first people
- original people
- A collective name for the original peoples of North America and their descendants.
- First Nations
- Aboriginal people use traditional stories to help explain why things
in the world occur or exist. These are called...
- Sharing circles
- Elders advice
- What tree did aboriginal people use as a source of “chewing gum”?
- Rubber Tree
- Spruce Tree
- White Birch
- This actor was nominated for an Academy Award for his role in “Little Big Man.”
- Tom Jackson
- Dan George
- Graham Greene