Student Textual Resources
Welcome to the Student Textual Resource section of the Alberta’s Inventors and Inventions Edukit. Here you will find information about inventors, innovations, sectors of discovery, patents, and research organizations that you will need to complete some of the lesson plans. To learn more, visit Alberta's Inventors and Inventions: A Century of Innovation.
- Inventor Profiles - Here is a selection of profiles of various Albertans who developed inventions that have been incredibly influential.
- Innovation Text - Find out what motivates inventors and what innovation means.
- Sectors of Discovery - Explore various areas of life that encourage innovation.
- Patent Text - Learn more about what a patent is and how it protects an inventor's property. Don't forget to visit the Alberta Inventors and Inventions Website and search the Patents Database.
- Research Organizations - Looking for information about research organizations? Click here to learn more.
Copyright © 2008 Heritage Community Foundation
All Rights Reserved