In 1926, Peter Lerbekmo purchased
The City of Edmonton and received assistance from
Ted Reynolds to restore it
to flying condition. As partners they owned and flew the
aircraft in 1928.
That same year, Reynolds traded an automobile to take full
ownership of the Curtiss JN-4. The aviation aficionado flew
The City of Edmonton for a few years, then placed the plane
In 1980, The City of Edmonton was chosen for
restoration by staff at the Reynolds Aviation Museum, which is
located in Wetaskiwin. The famous Jenny is now on display.