Government of Alberta, Alberta Community Development: Cultural Facilities and Historical Resources Division
The mandate of the Cultural Facilities and Historical Resources Division, in its Divisional Core Business, is preserving, protecting and presenting Alberta's unique cultural and natural history.
The division comprises five branches:
- The Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- The Provincial Archives of Alberta
- The Provincial Museum of Alberta
- The Historic Sites Service
- The Planning, Cultural Facilities and Foundation Services Branch