Visas and health cover

Most international students studying in the University of Melbourne will hold a student visa. Holding a visa while you are studying in Australia means that you need to adhere by the conditions. International Student Services offers support to students who require assistance with visa-related issues.

If you have specific questions that are not answered by the information on this website, contact us via email at If you are currently in Australia and are an enrolled student, you can book an appointment online to meet with us.