As most of you have probably already noticed, Sam Nehme and his crew at BMS Choppers have agreed to be interviewed by the clinic's membership. We have not attempted this type of community interview until now, so please be patient with us as we learn our way into it.
By way of introduction, if you have not already done so, please take a moment to look over the article about them on our front page. They do a lot more than chopper builds and represent a real opportunity for us to all learn some cool stuff about upcoming projects and potentially get some new ideas.
Please do not post in this thread unless you have a question for BMS. We will keep bumping this thread up over the next week or so to allow our less frequent visitors a chance to participate. If you would like to discuss this interview or have questions for me or any other members of the staff, please start a new thread.
Posts in this thread that are not questions for BMS will be deleted to keep it clean and easy to follow. The resulting responses and the questions asked (including who asked the question) will be compiled into an article that will be published in our "Builders" news section.
The rules are simple:
1. BMS will be presented with a list of all of our questions after we close this thread and lock it, and will get to choose which ones they want to answer.
2. There are no stupid questions. These guys do it all. But remember #1.
3. Questions do not have to be limited to Road Stars. BMS has broad experience across many different manufacturer lines.
4. If you are thinking about one of their products, please let them know in your question. We want them to find value for their time spent participating.
5. Questions don't have to be limited to bike customization, but should stay on the topic of things related to their business as both Broward Motor Sports (Yamaha Dealer) and BMS Choppers.
6. Have fun
I think the world of these guys and a good number of you know nobull60 (Bruce Noble), one of our members, works for them. Thanks for setting this up Bruce!
Next up: Jaxon Fife & WildCard Customs!