<
 
 
 
 
>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Road Star Clinic using Archive-It. This page was captured on 22:58:47 Feb 23, 2018, and is part of the Road Star Clinic Closure collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

This is an archived version of the Road Star Clinic. The Road Star Clinic can now be found at www.roadstarclinic.com. Please join us there!

Road Star Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles
#1027704
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
I have a set of 1600 roadhouse baffles $50.00 plus shipping
 
Logged Logged  
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027753
OrygunZ (User)
Gold Boarder
Posts: 978
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Good Ol USA Birthdate: 1951-00-00
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
What is the outside diameter at largest point?
How long are they?
Looking to quiet down the pipes on my bike.
 
Logged Logged  
 
Orygun Z
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027757
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
I'll take pics when I get home
 
Logged Logged  
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027775
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
A few people wanted dimensions
Length



Top view



Inner dimensions 2.99



Outer dimension 3.34

 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2018/01/22 18:33 By ultrastar.
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027779
BikerRon (User)
Sour Kraut
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 4189
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Location: H-Town, Texas
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2018/01/23 05:16 By BikerRon.
 


' width='450' border='0' style='max-width:450px; ' />
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027800
bruisercruiser (User)
Senior Boarder
Posts: 292
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Ontario Birthdate: 0000-06-30
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
Are you running completely without baffles now? How noisy is it?
 
Logged Logged  
 
[url=https://flic.kr/p/WfWBTe]
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027801
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
I'm running big city thunder baffles and they are loud

bruisercruiser wrote:
Are you running completely without baffles now? How noisy is it?
 
Logged Logged  
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027804
bruisercruiser (User)
Senior Boarder
Posts: 292
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Ontario Birthdate: 0000-06-30
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
Interesting..I checked their site, but I didn't get any wiser from that. You wouldn't happened to have a part number?

ultrastar wrote:
I'm running big city thunder baffles and they are loud

bruisercruiser wrote:
Are you running completely without baffles now? How noisy is it?
 
Logged Logged  
 
[url=https://flic.kr/p/WfWBTe]
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027806
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
I don't have the part number but this is what they look like they go into your header pipe not your muffler you remove the baffles from the muffler give them a call they are real knowledgeable
https://www.bigcitythunder.com/

bruisercruiser wrote:
Interesting..I checked their site, but I didn't get any wiser from that. You wouldn't happened to have a part number?

ultrastar wrote:
I'm running big city thunder baffles and they are loud

bruisercruiser wrote:
Are you running completely without baffles now? How noisy is it?
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2018/01/23 18:14 By ultrastar.
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1027807
bruisercruiser (User)
Senior Boarder
Posts: 292
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Ontario Birthdate: 0000-06-30
Re:Roadhouse Dooley baffles 1 Month ago  
Sounds good, I'll give them a call. How much louder are they? Any video? Would I require any carb tuning?

ultrastar wrote:
I don't have the part number but this is what they look like they go into your header pipe not your muffler you remove the baffles from the muffler give them a call they are real knowledgeable
https://www.bigcitythunder.com/

bruisercruiser wrote:
Interesting..I checked their site, but I didn't get any wiser from that. You wouldn't happened to have a part number?

ultrastar wrote:
I'm running big city thunder baffles and they are loud

bruisercruiser wrote:
Are you running completely without baffles now? How noisy is it?
 
Logged Logged  
 
[url=https://flic.kr/p/WfWBTe]
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... -->
New Forum Posts


The Road Star Clinic is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.

Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors.
<-- -->