Just to follow up gang...
Yay Canadian Beavers!
After the transfer case finally
stopped draining, we ended up getting about 10oz out of her (while sitting up on the jack). I don't even want to do the math of how much oil was in there to begin with.
Hubby took apart my air cleaner...now its time for me to find a new one becuase he hates it. (Im a lucky girl, free shopping!)
Took the pretty girl out for a little test run, seems to be running smoother and no oil leaks when I got back!
I want to thank everyone for all of their help, especially Emu. (I always did have a soft spot for those fuzzy birds)