When I bought my ex her Roadstar right before the split, it came with an ugly HD failing bolted up on it. I pulled it in favor of a windshield because she had never ridden behind a fairing & didn't like not seeing through it. Fast forward 6 years, it's sitting in my barn taking up space collecting dusty squirrel shit & frankly I'm sick of looking at it.
Who wants it for free?
Before you jump all over this thread & claim it, you should know:
1. It's butt ugly (kind of a dark purple and dark gray) & while it's not busted up it is scratched to hell.
2. There is no inner fairing, just the front shell & some "custom brackets" to let you bolt it right onto a Roadstar.
3. The CUSTOM BRACKETS are butt uglier than the butt ugly fairing itself. Baboon ass ugly might be closer to the truth.
4. It's in Jefferson WI 53549 (1/2 way between Milwaukee & Madison on US 18) & unless you drive to me for pickup, shipping is on your dime.
5. I'm not hunting down a giant box for a butt ugly fairing but I'll heavily bubble wrap it for USPS.
I'll try to get a pic or two up tonight, might be tomorrow.