There have been a couple of bikes that I passed on, because I didn't have the time or space. And I sometimes regret it, but I know another will come along.
If this really is a once Ina lifetime deal, I'd go for it. But, bikes usually drop in price in the winter, so buying when they're at the peak, just to have it sit through the winter doesn't make sense.
Good luck, whatever you decide.
Maybe you can use this to negotiate a price.
That IS a good price for that bike, and it even has really nice mods.
However, like the new york bike, it is just too far away.
by the time I paid shipping, and all of the fees california would require to register it in the state, I would have spent the same amount of money. =)
I will be calling the dealership first thing in the morning, and I will let you guys know the results!
Toby did say a little bit ago that regardless, we are more then likely bringing it home, he just enjoys the way I have brightened up at the prospect and is looking forward to riding me around on it til I can pilot
it myself. =)
like G_Conway said... it is already doing it's job as therapy, and we don't even own it yet lol