<
 
 
 
 
>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Road Star Clinic using Archive-It. This page was captured on 11:47:47 Feb 25, 2018, and is part of the Road Star Clinic Closure collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

This is an archived version of the Road Star Clinic. The Road Star Clinic can now be found at www.roadstarclinic.com. Please join us there!

Road Star Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2
#1016053
Roadierob (User)
Expert Boarder
Posts: 501
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
sprt220 wrote:
Is was a great time yesterday. Always good to see what face goes with on-line name.Rob, How did you like that mess on Pachaco pass, thought it was an accident but no just dumb people who don't know how to drive.Good pics Doc-V. Ken

Hey Ken,

Great to meet you, we need to get together again besides only once a year. As I mentioned to Doc, We should think about getting together in Reno in September.

I didn't hit anything on Pacheco Pass. I did the slow lane and just cruised past all the idiots. I got off at our exit where we met in the morning and waited for you thinking you would stop for gas, but you must have just kept going.

Anyways, great time. Think about Reno.
 
Logged Logged  
 

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016054
Roadierob (User)
Expert Boarder
Posts: 501
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Hey guys,

Liz came home and did some research. Jay she found this just for you. Just some FYI.

It is thought that the name Panoche is derived from the local Indian word for a species of cane that once grew in the valley from which the Indians extracted panoche, a kind of sugar.
 
Logged Logged  
 

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016056
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Roadierob wrote:
Hey guys,

Liz came home and did some research. Jay she found this just for you. Just some FYI.

It is thought that the name Panoche is derived from the local Indian word for a species of cane that once grew in the valley from which the Indians extracted panoche, a kind of sugar.

I know Rob have her look up this Panocha same difference sweet as sugar
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2017/07/02 16:03 By ultrastar.
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016058
Roadierob (User)
Expert Boarder
Posts: 501
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
ultrastar wrote:
Roadierob wrote:
Hey guys,

Liz came home and did some research. Jay she found this just for you. Just some FYI.

It is thought that the name Panoche is derived from the local Indian word for a species of cane that once grew in the valley from which the Indians extracted panoche, a kind of sugar.

I know Rob have her look up this Panocha same difference sweet as sugar


 
Logged Logged  
 

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016064
Doc_V (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 6530
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Roadierob wrote:
ultrastar wrote:
Roadierob wrote:
Hey guys,

Liz came home and did some research. Jay she found this just for you. Just some FYI.

It is thought that the name Panoche is derived from the local Indian word for a species of cane that once grew in the valley from which the Indians extracted panoche, a kind of sugar.

I know Rob have her look up this Panocha same difference sweet as sugar




LMAO!

Hey Rob, was great to meet you and Liz, and I'm down with another get together. Sheepdog lives just outside of Reno; would be good to meet up with him too, haven't seen him in a while.

Ken, sorry for not posting a photo of your bike, the one I took had my big fat thumb in the way. But you can still see your's there off to the right.

Mike, thanks again for spotting me until we got to town.

Jay, thanks again for everything!

MJ, you'll have to keep us posted on your situation.

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe.
 
Logged Logged  
 


It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s been lots of fun guys... Thank you Gram and catch you all on the other site.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016068
sprt220 (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 1010
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Rob, Great to meet you too. I got stuck behind those slow cars that went freom 70 to 30 up until I got down the other side. Sorry I didn't stop kept going to Los Banos for gas. Got 40 mpg this time. I'll have to check for Reno. Ken
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016069
sprt220 (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 1010
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Lance, No apology needed. Had a great time.Ken
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016073
MJScore (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 1128
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Location: Manteca, CA Birthdate: 1959-01-04
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
No problem Lance. It was a great day! But I think I'm going the hard bag route like you did. Going to go to Mutazu and get me a set with the mounts. Jay I think maybe next year I'm going the route you did on your Roadstar. Man spending money again!
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2017/07/02 18:04 By MJScore.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016170
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Doc_V wrote:
Roadierob wrote:
ultrastar wrote:
Roadierob wrote:
Hey guys,

Liz came home and did some research. Jay she found this just for you. Just some FYI.

It is thought that the name Panoche is derived from the local Indian word for a species of cane that once grew in the valley from which the Indians extracted panoche, a kind of sugar.

I know Rob have her look up this Panocha same difference sweet as sugar




LMAO!

Hey Rob, was great to meet you and Liz, and I'm down with another get together. Sheepdog lives just outside of Reno; would be good to meet up with him too, haven't seen him in a while.

Ken, sorry for not posting a photo of your bike, the one I took had my big fat thumb in the way. But you can still see your's there off to the right.

Mike, thanks again for spotting me until we got to town.

Jay, thanks again for everything!

MJ, you'll have to keep us posted on your situation.

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe.

Not a problem Lance glad I was able to help you out brother
 
Logged Logged  
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1016171
ultrastar (Moderator)
We Call Her Big Red (Secretariat) 110 Big Bore
Moderator
Posts: 9536
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Hollister CA Birthdate: 1951-11-11
Re:Hollister Rally June 30th - July 2 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
MJScore wrote:
No problem Lance. It was a great day! But I think I'm going the hard bag route like you did. Going to go to Mutazu and get me a set with the mounts. Jay I think maybe next year I'm going the route you did on your Roadstar. Man spending money again!
Mike you're going to love it
 
Logged Logged  
 

My Rides
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... -->
New Forum Posts


The Road Star Clinic is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.

Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors.
<-- -->