<
 
 
 
 
>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Road Star Clinic using Archive-It. This page was captured on 16:08:51 Feb 25, 2018, and is part of the Road Star Clinic Closure collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

This is an archived version of the Road Star Clinic. The Road Star Clinic can now be found at www.roadstarclinic.com. Please join us there!

Road Star Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list
#982070
Deerkiller (User)
I just made this great wheelie...did you see it?
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 7151
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
I could go for eating in Ashville. I don't mind riding in the dark too much
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982073
JakeUSAF (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5671
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: USAF, Everywhere Birthdate: 1979-08-11
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Deerkiller wrote:
I could go for eating in Ashville. I don't mind riding in the dark too much

Me too!
 
Logged Logged  
 
Ride Hard, Ride Often, Ride a Star!!!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982074
Messer (User)
HD turning gas into heat and noise since 1903
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 3276
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Western North Carolina Birthdate: 1990-04-05
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Yall can follow my taillight its bright enough
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982078
grigby (User)
Gold Boarder
Posts: 804
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Auburn, NY Birthdate: 1953-12-03
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Messer wrote:
Yall can follow my taillight its bright enough

no problem
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982101
Messer (User)
HD turning gas into heat and noise since 1903
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 3276
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Western North Carolina Birthdate: 1990-04-05
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982107
blueverclear (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2669
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: New Orleans,  LA Birthdate: 1983-02-26
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
JakeUSAF wrote:
Deerkiller wrote:
I could go for eating in Ashville. I don't mind riding in the dark too much

Me too!


Thanks guys, that would be great! So after nc209 the ones that want to ride longer could loop over to asheville for some dinner and the ones that want to go back to Lloyds could break off in Waynesboro to hear back.

https://goo.gl/maps/LvVvr6RULz62
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2016/08/11 13:31 By blueverclear.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982114
Messer (User)
HD turning gas into heat and noise since 1903
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 3276
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Western North Carolina Birthdate: 1990-04-05
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
blueverclear wrote:
JakeUSAF wrote:
Deerkiller wrote:
I could go for eating in Ashville. I don't mind riding in the dark too much

Me too!


Thanks guys, that would be great! So after nc209 the ones that want to ride longer could loop over to asheville for some dinner and the ones that want to go back to Lloyds could break off in Waynesville to head back.

https://goo.gl/maps/LvVvr6RULz62

Fixed it for ya lol
Sounds like a good plan
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982204
blueverclear (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2669
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: New Orleans,  LA Birthdate: 1983-02-26
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
So who all is going to Birmingham on Monday? I know coming from new Orleans it will be:

1) me
2) Gus
3) Gus's friend Rick
4) My Buddy Jerry

Also my boss from work might be coming with another friend bob just to the museum and the suches loop the next day and then they will be coming back to new Orleans Wednesday.

The reason why I ask is we may be able to get a group rate and I think if you have enough in the group they will do a group tour for you also.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982207
Messer (User)
HD turning gas into heat and noise since 1903
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 3276
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Western North Carolina Birthdate: 1990-04-05
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
blueverclear wrote:
So who all is going to Birmingham on Monday? I know coming from new Orleans it will be:

1) me
2) Gus
3) Gus's friend Rick
4) My Buddy Jerry

Also my boss from work might be coming with another friend bob just to the museum and the suches loop the next day and then they will be coming back to new Orleans Wednesday.

The reason why I ask is we may be able to get a group rate and I think if you have enough in the group they will do a group tour for you also.

Im coming if we are still sharing a room like we'd talked about.
Just to make sure I'm not a complete idiot we did talk about that right? if not I'll figure something out.
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2016/08/12 00:25 By Messer.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#982213
blueverclear (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2669
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: New Orleans,  LA Birthdate: 1983-02-26
Re:2016 (9/13-9/18) smokies meet attendance list 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Messer wrote:
blueverclear wrote:
So who all is going to Birmingham on Monday? I know coming from new Orleans it will be:

1) me
2) Gus
3) Gus's friend Rick
4) My Buddy Jerry

Also my boss from work might be coming with another friend bob just to the museum and the suches loop the next day and then they will be coming back to new Orleans Wednesday.

The reason why I ask is we may be able to get a group rate and I think if you have enough in the group they will do a group tour for you also.

Im coming if we are still sharing a room like we'd talked about.
Just to make sure I'm not a complete idiot we did talk about that right? if not I'll figure something out.


Yea man we will work it out don't worry!
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... -->
New Forum Posts


The Road Star Clinic is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.

Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors.
<-- -->