The symposium will offer a common platform to:
- present and discuss best practices for cybercrime awareness campaigns and their deployment at national and transnational levels;
- suggest ways to mitigate cybercrime and increase cyber resilience by giving people the skills and knowledge to better protect themselves;
- identify successful messages and strategies for cybercrime awareness campaigns as well as assess the possibility of developing joint initiatives.
A Call for papers is open for the following topics:
- Cybersecurity education and cyber awareness program development
- New and evolving ICT user exposures that awareness programs must cover
- Case studies on national support of cybersecurity education/awareness
- Innovative techniques for training users in ICT safety principles
- Strategies on employee training
- Cybersecurity awareness training metrics/evaluation of awareness campaign effectiveness
- Case studies of successful cyber awareness training / campaigns
- Instruments that work in awareness: training, hacking demos, etc.
- Techniques and tools to raise awareness
- New techniques to train users
- Cybersecurity awareness in critical infrastructure
- Addressing the awareness needs of different demographies
- Other, relevant topics proposed by authors.