The Innovation Networks for Scaling Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA) project consists of nine partners and will build upon the legacy of the EIP on AHA ecosystem and advance digital innovation for the benefit of the silver economy.
The success and large-scale use of digital tools for citizen empowerment and person-centred care heavily depend on an active contribution from local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups, and organisations, including industry, civil society, academia, and public administration. In this respect, the main objective of the IN-4-AHA project is to ensure the overall coordination and support to further scale-up mechanisms provided by EIP on AHA and its stakeholders towards a more efficient uptake of innovations in active and healthy ageing.
IN-4-AHA will engage with stakeholders in multiple workshops throughout the project and capitalize those workshops in two ways - in improving both the innovation cycle as well as the engagement with all relevant stakeholders.
The IN-4-AHA project is aiming to bring together the supply and demand sides in implementing scaling up strategies for innovative solutions (technology, integration of health and social care, systemic change), taking into account end-users’ perspective. IN-4-AHA will develop a model which facilitates the scale-up of innovative solutions in active healthy ageing. This model will be built around:
- The efficient engagement and active contributions from stakeholder networks and the existing ecosystem;
- The spill-over of actionable knowledge into practical tools for EIP on AHA and its Reference Sites;
- A Roadmap to implement the change and boost the scale-up;
- The Investment strategy.
With a total budget of € 1 958 137,51, the project will be implemented by a consortium of 9 partners coming from 6 EU countries with different and complementary backgrounds. IN 4-AHA is coordinated by TEHNOPOL SCIENCE AND BUSINESS PARK.
- EIT HEALTH SCANDINAVIAN CLC
- Galician Health Cluster
- CIVITTA ESTONIA
- EUROPEAN REGIONAL AND LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES ASBL
- FOUNDATION PRAXIS CENTRE FOR POLICY STUDIES
- PROUD ENGINEERS
- SOUTH-EASTERN FINLAND UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPETENCE CENTRE ON ACTIVE AND HEALTHY AGENING OF UNIVERSITY OF PORTO