The main objective of the Pilot Project under this call is to facilitate the mobility of media professionals and cross-border cooperation between such professionals and media outlets as a means to promote innovation in the European media sector and foster an environment conducive to quality journalism and media pluralism. The pilot project is not only geared at journalists but also at other media professionals, inter alia communications, marketing and IT professionals. The organisation(s) which will be awarded the grant will design the exchange programme, and, in full autonomy, select participants, provide all logistical and other support to participants and disburse funds to individual applicants under the project. The pilot project will be, in principle, structured around a series of 'thematic waves' classified by media sub-sector, innovation area or focal topic.
The following core actions to be carried out by the beneficiary are described in detail in the Call for Proposals document:
a) Design of the exchange programme
b) Information and communication
c) Organisation of the exchange programme
d) Logistical and other support
e) Financing of the exchange programme
f) Monitoring and evaluation
- Total budget available: 2.100.000 EUR (two million one hundred thousand euros).
- Maximum co-financing rate: 90% of eligible costs
- Duration of the action: 18 months
Questions related to this call should be sent at the latest on 4 September 2020 to CNECT-I1-CALL-RISINGSTARS@ec.europa.eu
All questions received and replies will be published, anonymously, on this page (more information on your personal data).
- Call for proposals
- Grant application form
- Model grant agreement
- Estimated budget
- Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss
- Declaration on honour
- Financial identification form
- Legal entity form - private law body
- Legal entity form - public law body
- Privacy Statement for Legal Entity and Bank Account Validation
- Clarifications (4 September)