During the event “Gearing up towards EDIH” in January, many issues were raised by stakeholders.
In order to address all the critical issues, a set of workshops is organised to discuss the main themes raised.
Save the date
- 2021: Co-funding, eligible costs and state aid (Postponed until further notice)
- 2021: The DIGITAL programme and the evaluation of European Digital Innovation Hubs proposals – final arrangements and timeline. Date will be confirmed as soon as the DIGITAL programme is formally approved.
Past Events - Presentations and video links
- 2 March 2021:EDIH and collaboration with EEN and clusters(organised by DIHNET)
- 18 March 2021:Overview of already existing tools and services that CSAs of H2020 have developed that EDIHs can use for the development of their own services
- 13 April 2021: Collaboration between different EDIHs in the network, including trans-national cross-border hubs and corridors
- 18 May 2021: Digital Maturity Tool and the Innovation Radar
- 1 and 2 June 2021: Leading the Digital Decade, The presentation on European Digital Innovation Hubs was on 2 June, 15h15-16h00.
- 17 June 2021 : State of play of the European Digital Innovation hubs meeting with Member States
- 29 June 2021: 'EDIH Heatmap' Information and Exchange Webinar Organised by DIHNET, BOWI and the Vanguard Initiative
- 08 July 2021: Final Webinar on the study on technological and economic analysis of industry agreements in current and future digital value chains