The 9 themes take place following the Horizon Europe info-days calendar:
- 28 Jun - Infrastructures
- 29 & 30 Jun - Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June - Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July - Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July - The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July - Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July - Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July - European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
The Horizon Europe info-days are open for participation without prior registration.
For more information and practical details, visit the event website.