<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 22:46:25 Jun 18, 2021, and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

I will appreciate donation of Ether or loan of Ether: You will save a life.

mfaisalnadeemmfaisalnadeem Member Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Ether Sale
Hi everyone,

I might not be good with words but I just want to explain that I am in very difficult financial situation and I am struggling to keep up with life support by trying to trade in cryptocurrencies. I have some altcoins which I believe will grow over time although I lost some money in ICOs too like kin and airtoken. I will be really thankful to people who could donate/loan me ETH for six months. I promise that I will repay no matter I lose trades or I win. After spending long hours on internet I see opportunities but I can not grasp those due to lack of funds. I will also share my profit which I am sure, I will make as I spent last six months on internet learning about cryptocurrencies. I need little support and I will pray for ones who provide such support in this difficult time.

0x5b9D0a7A8e0b010E2714f41Ab19592b2BDEA7920

Comments

• MokeyMokey Member Posts: 37
    I'm good at mining, but sometimes I need real money. I do not want to change my cryptocurrency and it is more profitable for me to take a cash loan online. Perhaps you have a similar situation and it will be useful for you to read here blog.