<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 17:54:44 Jun 24, 2021, and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Indonesia, Bali - Ubud

ranfordranford Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
Just formed the Meetup for Indonesia, Bali - Ubud.

Our first meetup is on Thursday 9th October... agenda coming shortly

see http://www.meetup.com/Ethereum-Bali-Meetup/events/208225472/ for details

Comments

• ranfordranford Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Proposed agenda:

Ethereum Bali - Ubud Meetup: Intro to Decentralization, DAO'S and Ethereum

The Blockchain technology evolution & the concept of a decentralized organization / app may change the world - an introduction to the concepts and to the Ethereum platform.

Hanging out: What are you working on? What questions do you have? What would you like to learn? share, network, chat, and chill.

About the venue: Our home for Ethereum Bali is the Delicious Onion in Ubud - a kickass venue that's centrally located in Ubud (near Coco Supermarket). Grub and drinks available.

Schedule for the night:

7:00-7:30: Welcome
    7:30-7:45: People Intros
    7:45-8:15: Decentralization, DAO's and Ethereum
    8:15-9:00: Ethereum Platform - Hope to have an Invited Speaker
    9;00-9:30: Bitcoin & Ethereum in Bali
    9:30- Till whenever: hang out

Any questions? Don't hesitate to drop me a line. regards, Mark
  • andregoianoandregoiano SingaporeMember Posts: 6
    Hey Mark, let me know whey you're around Singapore and I will buy you a coffee or something. Cheers, André.
  • ranfordranford Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Hey Thanks Andre, sure will do.. theres a good chance will be there permanently before second half of the year.. look forwrad to synching.. Cheers, Mark