Year of the Coal Miner Consortium members contributed
intellectual property to the project including text and images.
- Heritage Community Foundation
- Galt Museum and Archives, Lethbridge
- Galt No. 8 Mine Society, Lethbridge
- Frank Slide Interpretive Centre, Crowsnest Pass
- Leitch Collieries Provincial Historic Site, Crowsnest Pass
- Crowsnest Pass Ecomuseum Trust, Crowsnest Pass
- Crowsnest Museum, Crowsnest Pass
- Fernie Historical Society, Fernie
- Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore
- Atlas Mine National Historic Site, Drumheller
- Glenbow Museum, Calgary
The Heritage Community Foundation, website developer and
project partner, was responsible for all website development
- research plan development
- research and development
- database design
- digitization of images, audio and video
- website development and testing
The Foundation also contributed significant intellectual
property including material from the Celebrating Alberta's
Italian Community website as well as other websites.
Dr. Adriana Davies, Executive Director of the Heritage
Community Foundation, contributed research and development
expertise as well as material from over 20 years of research on
Alberta's Italian community.
CFCN TV contributed a 10-minute documentary on the coal
mining heritage, which has been edited to create 6 video bytes,
which are available on the website.