<
 
 
 
 
×
>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of University of Alberta using Archive-It. This page was captured on 17:33:44 Dec 08, 2010, and is part of the HCF Alberta Online Encyclopedia collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Heritage Community Foundation Presents
Alberta Online Encyclopedia


Cannell

Category : Point
 

A post office operated here from December 1913 through December 1952 and was named after William Cannell (1867-1922), former president of the Acme Brick Company.

Approximately 3 km south of St. Albert.

Location Name : St. Albert
National Topographic System (NTS) : 83 H/12
 
Sub Section | Section | Township | Range | Meridian
21-53-25-W4
 
Latitude (N) | Longitude (W)
53° 36' N 113° 37' W
 
The content above is directly derived from :
Place Names of Alberta - Volume III
Central Alberta

[Top] [Back]

Albertasource.ca | Contact Us | Partnerships
            For more on place names of Alberta, visit Peel’s Prairie Provinces.

Copyright © Heritage Community Foundation All Rights Reserved