<
 
 
 
 
×
>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of University of Alberta using Archive-It. This page was captured on 19:19:29 Dec 08, 2010, and is part of the HCF Alberta Online Encyclopedia collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Heritage Community Foundation Presents
Alberta Online Encyclopedia


Andrew Lake

Category : Lake
 

It was named in 1929 after Professor J. Andrew Allan (1884-1855), head of the Department of Geology at the University of Alberta from 1912 to 1929.

Approximately 353 km north north-east of Fort McMurray.

Location Name : Andrew Lake
National Topographic System (NTS) : 74 M/16
 
Sub Section | Section | Township | Range | Meridian
126-1-W4
 
Latitude (N) | Longitude (W)
59° 55' N 110° 05' W
 
The content above is directly derived from :
Place Names of Alberta - Volume IV
Northern Alberta

[Top] [Back]

Albertasource.ca | Contact Us | Partnerships
            For more on place names of Alberta, visit Peel’s Prairie Provinces.

Copyright © Heritage Community Foundation All Rights Reserved