You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Marquette University using Archive-It. This page was captured on 19:22:37 May 15, 2019,
and is part of the Historical Collections collection.
The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page.
View Missing URLs
Check for eligibility
Complete and submit an online grant application through eGrant
Application review process
- Takes a minimum of five (5) months.
- The HFS board meets three (3) times a year to review applications.
Notifications (awards or declines)
- An email notification will be sent to the Primary Sister Contact approximately five (5) months from the deadline date.
- If awarded, grantees must submit an online Grant Agreement before receiving the funds.
- The grant term is 12 months (six (6) months for emergency grants) from the date the board grants approval.
- Funds must be used according to Grant Agreement terms.
- At the end of the 12-month grant term, grantees must submit an online Grant Evaluation Report.
- Current Grantees
- Check award email notification for actual due date and amount awarded
- HFS will send an email notification to the Primary Sister Contact confirming that reporting documents have been reviewed and the file has been closed.
- Check limitations on grants before applying for a new grant.