Steps to upload documents to eGrant:
- SCAN and/or SAVE the document onto your computer.
- Make sure you are logged into your eGrant account (hiltonfundforsisters.egrant.net).
- If you are unable to log into eGrant, click on the following link: Problems Logging into eGrant.
- Go to the page in eGrant where you must attach the appropriate document:
- Congregations Page: Letter of Support
- Grant Budget Page: Estimate/Price Quote, Supplemental Forms
- Monitor/Guarantor & Translator Page: Monitor/Guarantor Agreement
- Click CHOOSE FILE and select the document that you saved onto your computer.
- Make sure to click SAVE at the top or bottom of the page after you have uploaded each file.
How to save a Word document as a PDF:
If you are having trouble uploading a Word document to eGrant, change the file type to a PDF (Portable Document Format).
- With your file open in Word, click FILE — Save As.
- In the next window, choose Desktop or any folder on your computer where you want to save the file.
- Click on the drop down arrow in the Save As Type box and choose PDF, then click Save.
- To print or view these instructions with more detail, click here.
How to fill and sign PDF forms:
Click here for step-by-step instructions.