You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Marquette University using Archive-It. This page was captured on 21:15:02 May 15, 2021,
and is part of the Historical Collections collection.
The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page.
View Missing URLs
1. Funding requests for more than $25,000 will not be considered.
2. Funds are not granted to address needs internal to a particular congregation, such as:
- Formation programs, including both initial and ongoing programs
- Support of retired sisters
- Operation of a novitiate, motherhouse or retirement center
- Convent (sistersâ€™ living quarters) construction or repairs
- Formal education of sisters
3. Funds are not granted for the following purposes:
- Renovation costs that exceed $25,000
- Purchase of vehicles (with the exception of motorbikes and ambulances, funding contribution not to exceed $25,000)
- Compensation for any employee, sister or lay, of the organization and/or project. This includes salaries, stipends, honoraria, bonuses, incentives or any other kind of remuneration.
4. Funds are not granted to the following kinds of organizations or projects:
- Retreat or prayer centers, retreats or spirituality programs, catechetics or other evangelization projects.
- Diocesan or parish programs or schools in the United States or other countriesÂ with a ranking index of .7 or greater [Very High or High] on the United Nations Human Development Index.
- Well-established organizations with large operating budgets (more than $2,000,000)
- Payment of tuition or school fees of specific students
- Repayment of incurred debts
- Contributions to endowments or capital campaigns
- Purchase of land or buildings