You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of North Carolina State University Libraries using Archive-It. This page was captured on 21:18:05 Apr 26, 2018,
and is part of the NC State University Web Sites collection.
The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page.
View Missing URLs
- Hosted by the NCSU Libraries at NC State University
- April 3-6, 2014
- The primary venue for the Festival will be the James B. Hunt Jr. Library¬†on Centennial Campus.
- Quail Ridge Books and Music is the bookseller for the North Carolina Literary Festival and will be coordinating on-site book sales and signings.
- The Festival is not accepting author submissions at this time. If you are interested in making a gift in support of the Festival or in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jason Jefferies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-3522. More information about the Festival will be posted as it becomes available.
About the North Carolina Literary Festival
- This free public event is hosted on a rotating basis by the NCSU Libraries, the Duke University Libraries, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Libraries. The Festival is designed to attract people of all ages, from our surrounding communities and across the state. The program will be varied and will include author readings and discussions, performances, book signings, children’s activities, book sales and more.
- This program is supported by grant funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the federal Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina Literary Festival-Past Participants