USDA Agricultural Projections to 2017
Paul Westcott, ERS Contact
No. (OCE-2008-1) 110 pp,
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2017. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics, ERS, USDA
In this report ...
in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users), 44 kb.
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Results, 39 kb.
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 64 kb.
- Crops, 117 kb.
- Livestock, 65 kb.
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices and Expenditures, and U.S. Trade Value, 49 kb.
- Agricultural Trade, 199 kb.
- List of Tables, 15 kb.
Updated date: February 12, 2008