USDA Agricultural Projections to 2016
Paul Westcott, ERS Contact
No. (OCE-2007-1) 116 pp, February 2007
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2016. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics, ERS, USDA
In this report ...
in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users), 52 kb.
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Results, 64 kb.
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 88 kb.
- Crops, 154 kb.
- Livestock, 91 kb.
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators
Farm Income, Food Prices and Expenditures, and U.S. Trade Value, 77 kb.
- Agricultural Trade, 208 kb.
- List of Tables, 27 kb.
Updated date: February 14, 2007