HOW TO LEARN HUMILITY VIA YOUR VEHICLE
HOW TO LEARN HUMILTY VIA YOUR VEHICLE….2016
I got a message AWHILE AGO THAT SAID:
“Be more compassionate when driving”
I got the lesson today:
1. when I was overexcited/distracted/not mindful while driving and backed into a Jeep’s front fender parked near the building where I had just finished therapy.
2. I didn’t run off but found the owner inside the building…because my conscience could not have rested if I left THE CAR WITH A PIMPLE SIZED BUMP ON THE FENDER and didn’t take responsibility.
3. who knows how much this will cost between deductible and insurance rates because it looks weirdly easy but maybe it could be a really a big job…You know about cars and insurance….
4. I wont fix scrapes and dent on my car: They will remind me to drive like a nice person
5. On way to talk to owner, I saw A car with the bumper sticker of THE BIRTH OF JESUS…It was a sweet Christmas looking image. And I ..CANT DECIPHER THIS.
6. SO I got my lesson….NOW WATCH ME DRIVE KINDLY AND PATIENTLY!!!!!!!!!!
7. Wish I had listened when I HEARD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!! The action of paying for the fender etc mishap is speaking louder than the voiced warning I received a few weeks ago.