POSSIBILITIES FOR SWEDEN
1. INTERACTIVE PERFORMATIVE LECTURE: INTERACTIONARAMA: I ask the audience to interact with me in a series of exercises designed to:
HAVE GRATITUDE TOGETHER
1. mic with reverb: hand held or lavalier
2. another hand held mic
3. you download 2 videos of mine from you tube and I show two more videos, not mine.
5. rehearsal time : one hour if all videos are downloaded
6. 40 printed ART/LIFE CERTIFICATES
7. time: about 1 hour 15 minutes
This has been a very successful event at other places.
7 HOUR GLANDATHON:
For 7 hours I lay down, singing the sounds found in the 7 glands. I make sound continuously.
7 Volunteers ,each representing a gland, dressed in one of the colors of the rainbow, perform actions associated with that gland and after an hour, ring a bell and inform me that the hour is over. The next "gland" person comes and I move my attention to the next gland.
The volunteers can be from the art community and they receive a performance art certificate.
1. soft blankets for the floor
2. newspaper flowers to make a circle around me
3. I can bring my Indian Drone box or you can find one there to borrow. (its heavy)
4. mic placed over my face
5. another mic for audience to sing to the gland improvisationally
6. time: 7 hours.
7. lighting, dramatic
8. a projection of a tv news program on the back wall playing the entire time.
9. rehearsal 1-2 hours
7 HOURS OF LOVING YOU IN A 14 FOOT LIFT
I sit in a 14 foot lift , outside or inside, and chant/sing: I love you in Swedish, dressed like a chicken.
1. a lift
2. microphone for me
3. microphone for audience
4. drone machine
5. rehearsal, 1 hour.